[chuck-users] tablet possibilities

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:58:22 EDT 2009

Hi

I just bought a wacom tablet and it partly working. But since this is my
first tablet and there are no direct tablet examples in examples/hid I
need to ask...

Running chuck on the mouse.ck I only see stuff like
[atte at vestbjerg hid_test]$ chuck mouse.ck
mouse 'Wacom Volito2 4x5' ready
mouse button 48 down
mouse button 58 down
mouse button 58 up
mouse button 48 up
mouse button 48 down
mouse button 48 up
mouse button 48 down
mouse button 48 up
mouse button 48 down
mouse button 58 down
mouse button 60 down
mouse button 60 up
mouse button 58 up
mouse button 58 down
mouse button 59 down
mouse button 58 up
mouse button 59 up
mouse button 48 up

I expected to be able to read to position of the pen on the tablet, is
that possible?

NB: I looked in the source in chuck_lang.cpp where stuff like this is
defined on the language side, and tried printed out lots of the most
likely stuff found there (like msg.scaledCursorY), but can't seem to hit
the golden combo :-(

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte