[chuck-users] Reactable

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:14:58 EDT 2009

If anyone is interested I wrote some classes to interface with tuio
protocol, a few years ago.. can't remember the state of it now, but
I'm pretty sure it was working at the time. Probably now reactivision
has evolve much more that then, but at least this may serve as a
starting point for someone.

http://www.lullcec.org/chuck/tuio-chuck.tgz -> forget about the c++
files you may find here
http://www.lullcec.org/chuck/Tuio_chuck_cpp.tgz  -> you have to
compile this code and run it to send/receive messages to specific
ports. Once compile run ./TuioReceiveSend [listening_port]
[sending_port]

hope is useful to anyone,

eduard