[chuck-users] 3-Axis USB Accelerometer with I/O

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:20:12 EDT 2009

Les;

So basically it's another choice among many.

It's small though and made for expanding and you won't have to solder one of
those tiny sensor chips yourself. Seems like a good middle ground between
adopting ready-made products and complete DIY.

>  Kassen, did you get one in the mail?  I thought Andy sent you one.

Sorry, no, I haven't yet received a package from him. I wondered about that
a few days ago as I was thinking about trying some things with rotary
encoders again.

I do owe you a email, BTW, I didn't forget, I just didn't get the right time
to sit down and write it yet. I'm not ignoring you :¬).