[chuck-users] Wireless controller for Chuck

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:47:53 EDT 2009

Jukka;

There is a musical instrument where the pitch can be controlled, as an
> alternative to using a keyboard, by how much string you pull out -- the
> Ondes Martinot. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9UBjrUjwo for a very
> good demonstration. Perhaps this controller could be adapted to such use.

Excellent example. Also; the Martinot was notoriously unreliable, needing
frequent repairs; in some ways you would be better off with this controller
and a decent MIDI keyboard.

That, and you could "start" it like it were a chainsaw or lawnmower; that
would certainly get rid off the slightly dusty image of the Martinot!

Sorry, I can't resist trying to share my enthusiasm for such concepts.