[chuck-users] ChucK Internet Radio Broadcast

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 06:54:39 EDT 2009

Yesterday (Friday March 27, 2009) we enjoyed the first ChucK internet
streaming broadcast on electro-music.com.  Kassen was there in the
chatroom and he had a fun exchange with my friend Carroll who was here
in my studio for the broadcast.  I think they were talking about her
fingernails for some reason.  Whatever.  All had a blast!

There was a tiny bit of dead air, but for the most part things went
well.  I played some of kijjaz's stuff and some of mine as well.  We
improvised and I coined the phrase "Jack Noise!", referring to the
sound that my puter makes when I unplug or replug the jack to switch
from ChucK to mic or revverse.

All in all things went well and I invite you to next week's show on
Friday at 23:00 to 00:00 GMT.  Be there or be square!

Les
(Inventor)