[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:49:22 EDT 2009

Les;

> Beginners
> remder-3c:  kijjaz's friend in Thailand, 3rd ChucK program ever!
> RitualMusicfromBetelgeuse:  Slinky's second ChucK program!
> telstar3:  telstarmagickistferarri, a member of our community
> WindAntimon:  intended for the "winds of change show"
> wmonk:  ChucKist of the week:
> 20 year old college student
> programming since 10 years old, so 10 years of experience
> inspired by the show, Linux user, set up ChucK in the chatroom
> within 15 minutes had a program:  wmonk.mp3
> Then shortly after that wmonk2.mp3
> Fast Learner!!!

With all duie respect to the experts; Now *that* is exciting stuff!
Why is Antimon in the beginners section, BTW?

Would it be at all possible to post the relevant code (where short) to
the chat on EM or have a webpage to illustrate the sounds? It would be
nice to considder interesting code techniques along with pleasant
sounds.