[chuck-users] Question "how connected the Wii remote?"

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Fri Aug 13 11:29:28 EDT 2010

Unfortunately the Wii controller cannot be accessed as an HID device.
One option for using the Wii controller with Chuck is a program called
OSCulator (<http://www.osculator.net/>). It translates messages from
the Wii controller (and other devices, too) into OSC messages. You can
then write a Chuck program that responds to these OSC messages.

andy