[chuck-users] [livecode] Call for proposals: CMJ live coding videos

alex alex at slab.org
Fri Dec 3 17:57:23 EST 2010

Thanks for forwarding this Kassen,

Just to make clear that this list was indeed very much on our list of
places to send the call to. We split up the task of sending a personal
announcement to each list between us, but Thor's home net connection
is broken at the mo, hence the slight delay...

It would be really great to have a lot of fine ChucK on the DVD!

cheers

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/