[chuck-users] what is the process for suggesting improvements for the manual?

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Sat Jan 9 13:17:33 EST 2010

I haven't found anything that "officially" describes how to suggest
changes to the manual. I've spotted a few things that I think should
be fixed, or at least discussed. At least one of them is an actual
error, while others are suggestions for how certain sections might be
improved.

Having said that, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to
the manual. It looks very useful, and seems to be off to a great
start.

andy