[chuck-users] blind user

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:15:27 EDT 2010

Interesting!

What attracted me to ChucK was the fact that it is NOT graphically oriented.
 Sure, OSC is fun in how you can attach unit generators by interconnecting
them graphically, but I find ChucK's text-based programming model is
ultimately much more expressive.

I like to think of ChucK as the computer musician's equivalent of grinding
your own pigments: it's more work, but you produce something that is more
identifiably your own.

- Rob