[chuck-users] the itch...

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:51:28 EDT 2011

I've got an itch to test some synthesis[*] and control[**] algorithms
I've got in mind[***].  What's the real-time audio streaming library
on top of which ChucK is built, and where can I find its current
repository?

Related, what are the most current libraries to write an array of
binary data to a sound file for playback?

- Rob

[*] Cross-coupled resonators, where each resonator is computationally
super cheap (and stable).
[**] Lazy-evaluated event streams, ala Abelson/Sussman
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/
[***] As if I actually have spare time for such stuff!