[chuck-users] Hello and the state of ChucK question

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Apr 3 18:15:04 EDT 2011

Greetings!

>       4. will ChucK be developed in future and is there any roadmap
>       for it?
>
> I heard rumours on the proverbial street that development should be
> picking up a bit again; there are more people volunteering help.
>
> I'd like to invite Ge to take a moment and comment on the state of
> things right now. Welcome on board, Krzysztof!

ChucK development is indeed alive and well!  Actually a new release is
nearing completion thanks to Spencer (more details on that soon - this
will enable much development from entire community)!  Team at both
Stanford and Princeton gearing up for what's next.  Also, check out
these related, active projects:

     http://wekinator.cs.princeton.edu/
     http://plork.cs.princeton.edu/
     http://slork.stanford.edu/
     http://smelt.cs.princeton.edu/

Welcome and Happy ChucKin'!!

Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoutsics (CCRMA)
Stanford University
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Co-founder, CTO, Chief Creative Officer