[chuck-users] Hello and the state of ChucK question

Krzysztof Trzewiczek krzysztof at trzewiczek.info
Tue Apr 5 11:34:37 EDT 2011

Hi
> Or you can roll up all your Machine.adds into one class for convenience, e.g.
>
> https://github.com/heuermh/lick/blob/87947061a4d6613048746cbb1d6bdaaeef67982f/import.ck

I had no time this week (due to milestone in my work) to take a careful
look at the code, but after reading a Wiki and selected source files I
like LicK a lot!!
I would like to push there this Perlin Noise class and starting from
Monday I will implement some rather basic version of Patterns classes
(reflecting Patterns idea in SuperCollider, but on the very basic level)
as I need them in my software. I would like to push it to LicK as well.

And by the way - wouldn't be easiet to call the Function classes in an
openGL style? Sth like Int3Function or Float4Function? Just an idea...

All the best from cold and wet Dąbrowa Górnicza,
trzewiczek