[chuck-users] SndBuf resource usage

Josh Adams josh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:04:47 EDT 2011

Hey there,

I've got a couple more puzzlers roughly on the same topic:

Can I get SndBuf to tell me when buf.chunks have been successfully read into
memory so that I don't spend too much time waiting on buf => blackhole?

Can SndBuf report when it has a problem keeping up with file loading during
playback?  I can generally hear problems just fine, it's just that it I'd
like to write automated tests around this kind of output so I don't have to
sit and listen every time I run a test that stresses the UGen.  This would
also make it possible to know when there are problems creeping up that are
harder to hear.

Thanks!
-josh