[chuck-users] SL2OSC

Les Hall lester.hall at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 06:03:34 EST 2011

On Feb 11, 2011, at 5:09 AM, Kassen wrote:

> Nice idea! I don't know about your problem, but I just wanted to express my enthusiasm about this. This kind of thing should open the way for new forms of interaction and live performance, etc.
>
> Keep at it, buddy!
>
> Yours,
> Kas.

Thanks Kas!

Yes, the potential is great here.  Second Life is as large as some third world countries and has a real cash economy.  Of course, it's hurting right now (the economy) but it continues to exist.  More importantly is the therapy and social aspects of the game.  I find it to be quite valuable in my long term recovery from a history of abuse in first life.  Perhaps something good will happen here... if I can get it to work with ChucK...

Les