[chuck-users] chuck on os x 10.7 (lion)

Jonas Zeleninsky mrqwaxgo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 06:52:31 EDT 2011

Hello,

my first post here, so please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong.
I installed the latest version of chuck on my 10.7 system, and I am facing this issue:

go-vegan:basic Jonas$ chuck demo0.ck
[chuck]: (via rtaudio): no devices found for given stream parameters:
... RtApiCore: No supported sample rates found for OS-X device (Apple Inc.: Built-in Output).
... RtApiCore: No supported sample rates found for OS-X device (Apple Inc.: Built-in Input).

My sample rate is 44100, and I didn't change it since the Snow Leopard (where ChucK worked without any problem).
Anyone else having this problem? Or can think of solution?

Regards,

Jonas