[chuck-users] Problems with running ChucK in terminal (Windows 7 64-bit): no sound!

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:20:39 EDT 2012

Hey Chris,

Hmm, if miniAudicle works then conceivably chuck.exe should also work just
as well; they both use the same code to access the underlying soundcard,
but they use slightly different configuration logic by default.

To that end, can you post the output of chuck --probe, and the console
output from miniAudicle after starting the virtual machine?

As far as a proper terminal, Console2 is pretty much the second thing I
install on a new Windows system, after Chrome/Firefox. Highly recommended!

spencer