[chuck-users] LiSa looping issue

Matt Bard mattthestrat at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:19:06 EDT 2012

All,
So, it appears this might be an old computer issue more than anything else.  After testing some on my new laptop, it appears that all works just as expected.  I also tried a very short duration (100ms or less) on my older computer and was able to get things working.  That means that ChucK is behaving properly, so far as I can tell.
While we're on this though, is there any way to spork a function that doesn't operate on the same period in Jack?  For example, is there a method to allow this to be done out of realtime through a separate thread?  I'd still like to be able to use the old machine for this.
Thanks for all the help and thoughts!
-Matt