[chuck-users] build fails on LinuxMint 64 (was: 1.3.0.0 (chimera) unleashed!)

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 25 19:26:33 EDT 2012

Hey Michael,

I would guess that is a 64-bit issue based on that error message, and
perhaps its causing problems now because of substantial internal
changes between 1.2.1.3 and 1.3.0.0. I will investigate; the makefile
should probably specify 32-bit compilation explicitly to avoid this,
as it does on Mac OS. Ultimately we would like to have proper 64-bit
support, of course!

spencer