[chuck-users] Ambient space music program

Lester Hall inventoralchemi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:29:24 EDT 2012

Hello, please see this forum entry:

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=356337#356337

for an OSCulator / WiiMote controlled space music program called Ambient
3.  It plays without OSCulator and the two WiiMotes, but is way better with
them.  I included the OSCulator config file for your convenience.  Our
expert on ambient, Shane Morris, gave it high praise.  It uses IFFT and
pitch shifting and stuff like that.  I'm going to do a 1/2 hour performance
with it to close out the Spring Equinox show this weekend (tune in to
electro-music radio).  Enjoy.

Les
(Inventor)