[chuck-users] OSC

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:59:52 EST 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 08:02:32AM +0100, Stefan Blixt wrote:
> Curious. I didn't think you could bypass the hosts file, I guess I'm no
> Unix hacker. Maybe it's because it's UDP?

I think that file should affect UDP as well. Might simply be a
firewall. Might be a firewall blocking unknown ports to prevent
spyware or it could be some sort of bug.

I think we are using a library for the OSC stuff, that should
hopefully mean that is ok, making me currently suspect the firewall
scenario. In that case we'd actually be seeing 100% proper behaviour
that just happened to be a bit surprising.