[chuck-users] problems with chubgraphs

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 3 15:55:33 EDT 2012

Robin,

Thanks for all of your interesting bug reports, feedback, and
experimentation -- we really appreciate it. In SVN now I have patched
the Chubgraph implementation to properly account for .gain() and
.last() parameters.

We anticipate moving ChucK's source code hosting to GitHub within the
next few weeks (as soon as our active development initiatives
stabilize). At that point we would suggest submitting issues/bug
reports to GitHub's issue tracker. Until then, feel free to post them
to the mailing list so we can take a look, perhaps to chuck-dev rather
than chuck-users.

Thanks,
spencer