[chuck-users] wavetable synthesis

Julien Saint-Martin julien.saintmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:13:13 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Please find attached an example that might do what you want.
It use both Lisa and SndBuf. SndBuf is used to load the wav file.
And Lisa is used to be driven by a Phasor.
Control freq of your phasor will control freq of your synth.

If I remember well what I found on the forum, there is no easier way to do
that, but maybe I am wrong.

It should be nice to directly drive the SndBuf with the Phasor. But it is
not supported at now.

Have Fun,
Ju