[chuck-users] 1.3.1 not happy with my jack (64-bit)

plutek plutek at infinity.net
Sun Sep 9 20:42:17 EDT 2012

greetings!

i just compiled 1.3.1 on a 64-bit linux system. compilation for jack went fine, and chuck runs without error messages. however....

no jack client is created. (so, of course, i hear nothing)
shreds don't actually get started. (i.e. chuck ^ shows NOTHING)
when i stop chuck, it says: RtApiJack::closeStream(): no open stream to close!

if i run with --silent, incoming shreds DO show up.
my jack is working fine with other applications.

any clues? what shall i send to help figure this out?

thanks much... cheers!
.pltk.