[chuck-users] 1.3.1 not happy with my jack (64-bit)

Peter Lutek plutek at infinity.net
Sun Sep 9 21:06:04 EDT 2012

}ack.... oops!!
 so excited about firing up 64-bit chuck, i forgot about the 48k
default sampling rate!
 chuck --srate44100
 ....fixes everything.
 sorry for the noise... cheers!
 .pltk.
 On Sun 09/09/12  8:42 PM , plutek plutek at infinity.net sent:
 greetings!
 i just compiled 1.3.1 on a 64-bit linux system. compilation for jack
went fine, and chuck runs without error messages. however....
 no jack client is created. (so, of course, i hear nothing)
 shreds don't actually get started. (i.e. chuck ^ shows NOTHING)
 when i stop chuck, it says: RtApiJack::closeStream(): no open stream
to close!
 if i run with --silent, incoming shreds DO show up.
 my jack is working fine with other applications.
 any clues? what shall i send to help figure this out?
 thanks much... cheers!
 .pltk.

Links:
------