[chuck-users] some bugs on windows ChucK

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 13 09:00:14 EDT 2012

Hi Graham!

Thanks for your contribution and insight -- we have hopefully
addressed both of the issues you outlined in the latest release.
Let us know if something still doesn't seem right?

Thanks and rock on!

Ge!