[chuck-users] some bugs on windows ChucK

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 12 03:50:21 EDT 2012

Hi Graham!

Greetings old friend!  Thanks for the excellent tests and yummy
breadcrumbs!  There is definitely something funky with OSC since 1.3, on
64-bit and 32-bit command chuck on OSX (1.3.1.0), I don't get the same
crash as you did on windows 7, but getting memory errors on cleanup.

Looking into it now!

Ge!