[chuck-users] Begin the beguine

Alberto Alassio alberto.alassio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:36:20 EDT 2012

I was trying to open the otf examples you told me and I got a question
about period.
what does

T - (now % T) => now;

means?
When we just make something like a sineosc and we want it to sound for 2
seconds we just write
2::second => now;
and when we make it start it sounds for 2 seconds from now till now. RIght?
So why wouldn't must be the same for period?

What am I supposed to do?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Alberto Alassio <alberto.alassio at gmail.com