[chuck-users] Begin the beguine

Alberto Alassio alberto.alassio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:06:14 EDT 2012

Not using Live but I think I will to control what I'm doing in Max....I'm
learning Max as well but I really like to get something about Chuck also,
and for i'm a bit into jazz music, I find the idea of improvisation in real
time with chuck tilde object really amazing.
But now, just learning, I'm a beginner, no fun just hard work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3jX4WhIW6o

happy chuckin' 2 u