[chuck-users] Begin the beguine

Alberto Alassio alberto.alassio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:08:11 EDT 2012

Ok, to me it wasn't so easy to understand count < steps. so it counts till
the steps end, right? And in this patch count refers to steps but it is
also the one who makes the freq increases by inc, I mean, for each count we
have, then the freq increases.
Is it correct?
Thank you Kas, it always helps!