[chuck-users] Begin the beguine

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 17:14:35 EDT 2012

I'd like to point out that "count" is a variable name, not a built-in
ChucK thing. In this example, "count" is just the name someone has
chosen to keep track of a number that keeps increasing by 1.

You might want to look at the ChucK tutorials I made for our Intro to
Electronic Music course here at the University of Cincinnati. There are
7 tutorials that start from a simple SinOsc and introduce variables,
functions, STK instruments, and sporking. They were intended as notes to
accompany the class but they might be useful.

I uploaded them here:

https://github.com/jwmatthys/chuck-tutorials

Joel