[chuck-users] C function integration problem into a chugin

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:58:44 EST 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 02:43:35PM +0100, Julien Saint-Martin wrote:
>    Hi all,
>
>    I am currently trying to create a chugin with IBNIZ
>    [1]http://pelulamu.net/ibniz/ (it generate weird and loud sound, take care
>    of your ears, headphones and speakers if you try it!!).
>    My target is to only have sound from it.

We are a serious mailinglist and so it might be inappropriate for me
to suddenly express my love for another man here, or curse to express
my happiness. I'd like to know what the strongest expression of of
enthusiasm that I could send yet that would still be appropriate is.
;-)

Also read the other mail; congrats on finding the issue. This will be
*really* cool, looking forward to seeing this.