[chuck-users] miniAudicle doesn't open files supplied as command line arguments

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 27 19:32:17 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

Ive been using the GitHub issue tracker for both ChucK and miniAudicle. I
think its fine to use either the issue tracker or the mailing list for
reports like these, using your best judgment as to which-- for potentially
widespread issues or general discussion, chuck-users seems more
appropriate, while specific concerns or cut-and-dry bug reports might
better be directed to the issue trackers. For better or for worse, posts to
the mailing list are disseminated to the general chuck community, so you
may get a response quicker from users who have experienced the same issue
rather than just me/the ChucK team.

Keep in mind also that there are two issue trackers, for both miniAudicle
and chuck proper:
chuck: https://github.com/spencersalazar/chuck/issues
mini: https://github.com/ccrma/miniAudicle/issues

ALSO note that the chuck repository is currently under my personal GitHub
account, as the official ChucK source repository is an SVN repo hosted here
at CCRMA. When we get around to migrating ChucK to GitHub, Im not sure if
we would also be able to easily transfer the issue tracker database at the
same time. So theres some volatility there.

spencer