[chuck-users] Running scripts sequentially

Gonzalo gonzalo at dense13.com
Mon Apr 21 21:04:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to run multiple .ck files sequentially. Specifically I have a
'master' file that loads all the 'child' files via Machine.add. But then
of course they run concurrently. For now I'm just advancing time in the
master file before every Machine.add statement (ugly...). Is there a way
to accomplish this nicely?

Thanks!
Gonzalo

PS: This is my first message to this list. I'm working on a project with
Chuck that raises *a lot* of questions, so I'll probably be coming back
here often. :)