[chuck-users] Raspberry pi and ChucK and performance

Stuart McDonald stuartcmcd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:59:35 EST 2014

For anyone heading pi-wards in future, I tried out Perry's advice and found
dropping to 32khz as well as smarter resource management means I can run
three concurrent SndBufs (with pans) and a three effect fx chain (including
a mighty JCReverb!) simultaneously. It's modest, but enough for me to
achieve the ambient driftyness I wanted. YMMV!

Cheers

Stuart

From: Perry Cook <prc at CS.Princeton.EDU>