[chuck-users] Raspberry pi and ChucK and performance

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 30 04:57:31 EST 2014

I also recommend trying the "experimental" --adaptive:N flag (for N = 128,
256, 512, etc.) for use on embedded platforms. This enables block
processing (with block size N), which can result in a dramatic performance
increase in some cases. It will cause problems though if you are using
feedback loops without delay, or delays shorter than the buffer length N.

spencer