[chuck-users] GUI builders?

Phill phillip.hermans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:39:37 EDT 2014

Indeed there are some sliders, buttons and other elements available in
ChucK.
Check out examples/UI in the documentation

I have used them a little bit and the main annoyance I had is that the GUI
windows do not close when a shred is removed... only a minor inconvenience
most of the time.

Hope that helps