[chuck-users] chuck-users Digest, Vol 115, Issue 3

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:49:07 EST 2015

Hey, Spencer, David;

On 17 February 2015 at 21:13, Spencer Salazar <spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu>
wrote:

The instructions should still be accurate. QT3 is pretty outdated at this
> point; miniAudicle uses QT4. This is pretty clearly a problem with QT or
> the way miniAudicle uses QT, though I haven't seen it before. I haven't
> tested the build on Linux in a while, but it should definitely have been
> working as of the last release. I will try again with my Linux set up when
> I get a chance.

I really seem to remember we can (and I have) headers for both QT3&4 next
to each other on our systems, without this causing conflict. I'd sugges
pulling in QT4 as a library and the headers and trying again.
If you can pull in QT4 and QT4-dev without your packagemanager screaming
murder&"conflict" that sounds like a safe thing to try.