[chuck-users] [solved] Re: OscIn: error: unable to create server instance

ermina at studioplume.com ermina at studioplume.com
Tue Jun 9 17:09:49 EDT 2015

Hi,

well, netstat did not give any indication of problems with ports, so i
investigated a little more and found that it has to do with the jackd
server. I use the realtime scheduling option in jackd.
If i start jackd with the -m (no memory lock) option, the problem i was
describing earlier does not occur.
So, issue solved/workarounded.
Back to the book :)

. e