[chuck-users] New Documentation - needs better heading structure for screen reader users

Rich Caloggero rjc at mit.edu
Fri Mar 6 10:27:25 EST 2015

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~spencer/ckdoc/io.html#IO
Screen reader users find it amencely helpful on pages which list the various properties and methods of a particular object for each method / property definition be wrapped in a heading tag. This will become even more useful / necessary when descriptions are added.

For instance:
- h2: IO

- h3: static member variables

- h4: int MODE_ASYNC