[chuck-users] Chuck Newbie Advice - please assist

Stephi LaReine stephilareine1 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:16:18 EDT 2016

Hi guys,
As a newbie I desperately need some accurate advice on a project I have set
up. I am currently using an idea I found on the Instructables forum called
Illumaphone by Bonniee.

see link >
http://www.instructables.com/id/Illumaphone-Light-based-Electronic-Musical-Instrum/

I wish to use two 'illumaphones' individually controlled by two arduinos so
I can vary sounds. I am also using Magic Music Visuals and OBS which is
linked to a microphone to allow speech to be converted into text in real
time.

The idea is that the illumaphones outputs will be sent from the main line
output of a macbook but I don't need the speech to make a sound just to
trigger words. I am concerned that I won't be able to merge the arduinos
sonic output together and whether I will be able to run Magic Music Visuals
at the same time. I am using a usb microphone.

I am also looking for ways to change the waveforms envelopes and filters in
the code and I would be very grateful for any assistance in this so it
doesn't muck up the code

Many thanks, hope you can help :)

Stephi

*Stephi LaReine // Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger *
StephiLaReine.com // Twitter: @StephiLaReine
<http://Twitter.com/stephilareine>
 Instagram: @StephiLaReine <http://instagram.com/stephilareine> // Bloglovin
<https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/stephi-lareine-12421965>