[chuck-users] ChucK => internet audio stream?

Stuart McDonald stuartcmcd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:56:14 EST 2017

Oh nice, I was looking at possibly using my project as a way of
teaching myself Docker.

The problem I have is I want to operate ChucK continuously, basically
like an internet radio station. I get around memory leaks by
restarting the ChucK process periodically, so in itself it should be
steady state. This means I can't really use --silent -- unless I'm not
understanding how that flag works.

I'm not looking for answers to these questons, just sort of stating
what I'm up to in case it is of interest. :)

I haven't started on the streaming part of this project yet (still
working on core app), but will advise if anything interesting comes
up.

Thanks

Stuart