[chuck-users] chuck 1.4.0.0, global keyword.

Dana Batali dana.batali at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:22:25 EDT 2018

Oops - here's the code that doesn't compile:

fun void PlayImpact( float intensity ) {
 // play a collision sound...}

global Event impactHappened;
global float impactIntensity;
while( true ) {
 impactHappened => now;
 spork ~

Also: regarding chuck.h.  I did discover the valuable methods:

setGlobalInt()
setGlobalFloat()
signalGlobalEvent()
broadcastGlobalEvent()

If I can get these to work, I'll be "on my way" (I think...).

fwiw: setGlobalString() appears to be missing...

Thanks again for your help!