[chuck-users] ChucK Getting Started (RE to Sheri W-J)

Perry Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jan 15 12:42:01 EST 2018

Hey Sheri,

The book is available in EBook form from the publisher (Manning) here:

https://www.manning.com/books/programming-for-musicians-and-digital-artists

There is also an intro to programming in ChucK video course
on Kadenze here:

https://www.kadenze.com/courses/introduction-to-programming-for-musicians-and-digital-artists-iv-i/info

Hope this helps,

PRC