[chuck-users] Latency Vs Midi timings precision

Julien Saint-Martin julien.saintmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:03:32 EDT 2018

Hi Mario,

In qjackctl my config is (my parameters names are in French so maybe my
translation is not the exactly same) :
Samples/Period: 4096
Sample rate: 44100
Period/Buffer: 2

Midi Driver: None

I call ChucK (Jack version) with parameter --bufsize8192

What is the specific setup your are talking about ?

Thanks!
Julien