[chuck-users] Latency Vs Midi timings precision

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:16:07 EDT 2018

Hi Julien,

I work on Linux as well, using Jack as audio core. there's a specific setup
I've got that uses ChucK as slave (an external hardware sends MIDI clock to
it and Pure Data). I have to say I've never experienced  anything like
this, but honestly this specific ChucK script I'm using is in sync with
everything, but doesn't need to be super accurate. So I've never measured
if performance in this situation. could you provide some info more about
your settings? how are you setting latency? buffer size on Jack, ChucK?

cheers,
Mario