[chuck-users] two similar shreds with different results

Casper Schipper casper.schipper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:31:01 EST 2019

Hi Charlie,

I think I found it: .1::ms is not the same as 1::samp
You do in both scripts .1 ::ms => now, but in the second variant, this means now will have increased by 4.1 samples, instead of 1 unit (depending on your samplerate).
I could get the same sound from both scripts by changing .1::ms => now to samp => now;

Best,
Casper