[chuck-users] Miniaudicle preferences error

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:56:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

Despite the issue you're experiencing, if you installed MiniAudicle it
means ChucK is installed as well.
An easy way to check is to simply launch the terminal and type: "chuck",
then hit return.
If ChucK is there, you'll have this as a reply:
"[chuck]: no input files... (try --help)"
If you want to actually build ChucK, you can find some info here:
https://en.flossmanuals.net/chuck/_full/#installation
and here: https://github.com/ccrma/chuck/blob/master/notes/INSTALL

Cheers,
Mario