[chuck-users] ChucK | Users Chugins/Chubgraphs/Chugens

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:13:09 EDT 2019

Hi Michael,

Thanks for giving me a bit context here.
I think before I can say anything about it, I should have a proper look at LiCK. Something more than just poking around and get inspired by it, but instead I should spend some time actually using it.
Thus, I'll take some time in the next weeks and then I should be able to provide my view about it.
At the first sight I can only say that absolutely LiCK is quite powerful, from what I've seen in the code. And if the documentation is the only issue, well we're in a good place though :)

Cheers,
Mario

-- Electronic Musician, Creative Coder, QA Engineer https://vimeo.com/creativecodingsalerno http://mbuoninfante.tumblr.com https://github.com/mariobuoninfante https://bitbucket.org/mariobuoninfante