[chuck-users] New version of VSCode ChucK extension has been released

Forrest Cahoon forrest.cahoon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 23:45:55 EDT 2019

Hey all!

I just published version 0.2.0 of my vscode-chuck extension.

This version has the syntax checking feature using the recently added
`--syntax` chuck command-line switch. You will need to build chuck from
sources for this to be available; therefore this capability is disabled by
default.

One thing that is enabled by default is the ability to play the code in the
current editor window; hopefully everyone will enjoy that.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any issues.

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=forrcaho.chuck

https://github.com/forrcaho/vscode-chuck

Forrest